Tuesday, November 22, 2005

deactivating the ammonium thioglyucolate

Is it sad that, whenever I begin to think that law school isn't the place for me and that I'm not smart enough to be here, I put in Legally Blonde, and that makes me feel better? And not just because it's a feel-good movie, but because I actually have this thought: "If Elle Woods can do it, then so can I."

Cut to: me making this exact comment last Saturday night at Paul's on State Street...and one of my friends reminding me that Elle Woods is a "fictional character" and therefore I shouldn't use her success in law school as my motivation.

Whatever. Characters on TV and movies are totally real. Otherwise, the fact that Carrie Bradshaw is my idol would just be weird.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle Woods is totally real. Ditto for Carrie Bradshaw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home