Wednesday, November 23, 2005

the most annoying sound in the world

I've decided that the sound of a cell phone vibrating against someone's leg in the middle of class may be that sound. That low, constant humming because someone refuses to turn their phone off during class because whatever the call is about is OH SO IMPORTANT that you have to know that the phone is ringing during class...

I don't see what's so freakin' important. If you're not going to return the call until after class, then how is leaving the phone on vibrate for all of us to know that you're getting a call any different than turning the phone off, then turning it back on after class to see if you received a call?

I think this may make the list of people I hate, but it's Thanksgiving, and I feel some moral obligation to try to hate fewer people. So, Cell Phone Vibration Guy, you're off the hook. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home