Tuesday, December 20, 2005

all i ask of you

Oh, stomach...thank you for not being queasy long enough for me to completely bomb my Civ Pro exam today. But why did you have to start being queasy again tonight when all I want to do is sleep? (I do appreciate you stopping long enough for me to nap through Rachael Ray and "The Simpsons" hour, though.)

Look, if you quit it now, I'll be nice to you and get you Mexican food in...divide by c²...find the limit...3 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes, and 30 seconds.

So shut up and let me sleep so that I can pay attention* in the Crim Law review class tomorrow. Mmmkay? If you behave, I may bring you Starbucks tomorrow morning...

(Yes, I'm bribing my digestive system with coffee and enchiladas. I'm tired, and my brain hurts really bad from writing a bunch of Christmas cards in accordance with Federal Rule of Christmas Procedure #8(a). It totally makes sense, so leave me alone.)

*And by that, I mean "stay awake while I play Sudoku, do crossword puzzles, arrange my fantasy football lineup for this weekend, read The Superficial, write a new blog post, and stare off into space".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home