Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the caine-hackman theory

Got my schedule for next spring this afternoon...

First, the bad: classes until 5:30 means that I miss my daily showing of "Gilmore Girls" on ABC Family. Also, classes not starting until 11 means no twice-weekly Starbucks trip. And not having classes with my friends means that we're actually going to have to make an effort to see each other - or that means that we'll discover that we're really not friends anymore, because making an effort is hard work, and personally, I'm lazy.

And now, the good: I won't spend $65/semester in coffee. I'll have time to do homework in the mornings (umm...this doesn't mean it'll actually get done) or during my 4 hour breaks in the middle of the day. Likewise, 4-hour breaks in the middle of the day means time to work out in the middle of the day - or even in the morning! (ummm...that'll last a week.) And finally, no classes until 11 means that I get to whip out this exchange from one of my all-time favorite guilty-pleasure movies, PCU.


Droz: Well, here's all you need to know. Classes: nothing before eleven. Beer: it's your best friend, you drink a lot of it. Women? You're a freshman, so it's pretty much out of the question. Will you have a car?
Tom: Uh, no.
Droz: Someone on your floor will. Find them and make friends with them on the first day.


I should probably be worrying about Thursday's Crim final before I start worrying about next semester. (looks around room) (shakes head) Nah....there has to be something on TV instead.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Man, you quoted PCU!! LOVE that movie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home