Tuesday, March 06, 2007

need help; please send diet coke.

I realized this afternoon after I went into a selfish rage that, well, I've been on a shorter-than usual fuse lately.

So in my mind, I rewind to this past weekend. Specifically, the half hour I spent on Sunday afternoon scraping ice off of my car, only to realize that it was all for naught because I'm parked on a giant sheet of ice and all that happens when I step on the gas pedal is that my wheels spin. This spinning means that I haven't been able to get to a grocery store in over a week. Which means that my weekly supply of caffeinated beverages has sadly run out. Instead of my normal 5 sodas a day, I'm down to 2...maybe 2 sodas plus a coffee, depending on the day.

So if you see me between now and this weekend and I'm even less chipper than my normally disgruntled self, don't fret - I'm just going through serious caffeine withdrawal.

In other news, have I mentioned lately that I hate law school/Madison and can't wait to leave?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

Why don't you just walk over to the Walgreens on State St. and buy yourself one of their overpriced 12 packs?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Because that would make too much sense.

And when I think about trying to balance the 12-pack with my 12lb laptop as I teeter over the sheets of ice that make up the sidewalks between the bus stop and my apartment...I'm predicting disaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home