Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the best show on television

Is anyone out there watching "I Love New York 2" on VH1?
Because if you're not, you should be. It's hilarious.
Meanwhile, this season, Sister Patterson (New York's mother) brought on a few upstanding (read: rich) gentlemen to tempt her daughter. Two of these men are lawyers.
Now...if you were hiring a lawyer, and you get to your first conference with your potential attorney, then realize that you saw him on TV fighting for the love of a woman who was involved - twice - with Flavor Flav...wouldn't your first instinct be to turn around and walk right back out the door? Any man that thinks that New York is a quality woman has serious problems, and I don't think that I'd want an attorney whose judgment I can't trust. And then I'd laugh at him, because New York is foul.
There's also a midget on this season. That should be enough reason to tune in.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Bethie said...

The Deuce, as my friends and I call it, is BRILLIANT this season!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger La Mitotera said...

Actually, Punk got fired from Sidley Austin. Apparently he did the show right after he took the bar and the firm was none too pleased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home