Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i could really go for some turducken right now

I'm flying to Phoenix tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving break with my sister.

Of course, since I'm flying from Madison, that must mean that I'm flying through O'Hare.* And, as I'm sure CNN and every major network news will be telling us over the next few days, O'Hare is bound to have monstrous flight delays due to whatever wintry mix of crap is falling from the skies.

So, right now, I'm working on converting all of the shows I've TiVoed over the last few weeks to a format viewable on my iPod. I'm also bringing some light class reading and a shiny new Sudoku book. I figure that Murphy's Law of Airports should work in reverse here: if I show up at the airport with that much stuff to do in preparation for six hours' worth of delays (on top of my two hour layover in Chicago), I won't have any delays whatsoever and I'll arrive in Phoenix on schedule.



*I originally typed "O'Hate" there. I think that's an appropriate description of that airport. Or, at least, my relationship with the place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home