Thursday, December 22, 2005

it's all over here at the boston garden

"The Boston Celtics have won the world championship for the 15th time..."

And here at the UW Law School, 1L first-semester exams are finally over. And today I realized why we instituted a gag order about all of the other exams...but who cares? It's over.

For now, though, I'm going to keep thinking about the fact that I will be enjoying a nice, tasty enchilada at this time tomorrow. Oh, and I won't be wearing shoes or a jacket for the next ten days, since it'll be warm and sunny in Austin.

(Suddenly, the whole "my parents live in Texas and I have to go spend the holidays around real, live Texans has an upside - no chance of hypothermia!)

Maybe I'll be nice and, for all of my fellow UW law-ites for Christmas/Hanukkah, I'll post pictures of the following:

(1) light-up Bevo (the UT mascot - half of Austin has one of these Christmas decorations, and it's hilarious)
(2) my bare feet in nice, lush, green grass
(3) the sunburn that I will inevitably sustain

I'll get over the pointing and laughing by the time I get back from Austin and Richmond in January...I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home