Wednesday, December 21, 2005

it's not me...it's them...it has to be, right?

So I've officially been waitlisted (cough*rejected*cough) by every clinical program on this campus.

Oh well...on the bright side, at least I'll get a discount on coffee when I spend the summer working at Starbucks instead of getting legal experience that'll help me get a job in two summers. Even better - I'd make twice as much working at Target as I would make in a clinic. Or maybe this is God's way of telling me that she thinks I should spend my summer taking classes in Prague. I'm not above begging for a summer position either, so don't think I won't be doing that when I get back to Richmond - even if it means working for people who were once my equals...



1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I hope that it gets better for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home