Friday, January 13, 2006

it was commonly known that james madison liked big knockers

And now, a list of the things I should be doing instead of enjoying my "Gilmore Girls" Seasons 1-5 marathon (by the way, I'm on the last two episodes of season 4 - the ones where Luke and Lorelai finally get together...but I'm not obsessed in the least):

-- cleaning my apartment, since it won't get done anytime during the semester
-- taking down the Christmas tree
-- shredding the junk mail scattered around my apartment
-- logging all of the rejection letters I got from firms regarding summer jobs, so I know if there are any left to whom I can send transcripts
-- panicking about the inevitable icky feeling that I'll get in the pit of my stomach once I receive last semester's grades
-- no, really - cleaning
-- hunting down a pink legal pad to go with my pink binder and pink notecards
-- grocery shopping
-- getting a hair cut
-- doing my last pleasure reading (the new Al Franken book) for the next four months
-- shopping for more new sweaters and turtlenecks
-- buying some blue and black ink refills
-- going to go see Casanova and/or Tristan & Isolde
-- did I mention cleaning?
-- downloading Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "Relax" in iTunes, because I've heard that song about three times in the last day, and I think fate is telling me something


My goal is to have a third of this list completed by the time my first class starts on Tuesday. At the very least, I'm gonna have that Frankie Goes to Hollywood downloaded, because I don't think I can go one more day without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home