Thursday, January 12, 2006

mo-om! he touched me!

I woke up this morning with a really bizarre rash in a really strange place, and when I went to the doctor to have it checked out, he informed me that the rash was due to being tagged by Legally Intoxicated over at Law & Alcoholism. So I'm taking this time between applying the topical ointment* and plugging through the third season of "Gilmore Girls" to tell you join in the meme and post three things that (most) people don't know about me.

1. I prefer going to the movies alone. I find it's much easier to enjoy the movie if you're not worried about whether or not your movie choice is acceptable to the person sitting next to you. And you don't have to worry about whether or not they're judging you because you're sitting there laughing/snickering/rolling your eyes/crying like a baby when they're not. It's a distinctly personal journey into another world that I prefer to keep to myself.

2. I have not only willingly gone to Disneyland Paris (a.k.a. EuroDisney), but I had a blast. It's cleaner, and Space Mountain is better there. Because that's important - the quality of the park's Space Mountain.

3. I have an unnatural addiction to cemeteries and any other burial places. It sounds weird, yes...but I definitely trekked through Europe perusing various cemeteries, churches, crypts, etc. I spent a day in Père Lachaise searching for Jim Morrison's grave. One of my favorite spots in Richmond was Hollywood Cemetery, which is where several presidents (and many Confederate soldiers and officials) are buried. Makes for a good photography project...except when it's breezy and you keep thinking that there's someone behind you.


Tag time!
A Break in the Clouds, you're it!

*That's a funny word. Ointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home