Friday, January 13, 2006

oy with the poodles already

I forgot to add this to the list: I also have homework to do before classes resume on Tuesday. 80 bloody pages of reading for my two classes on Tuesday, plus another 40 for Wednesday. I really don't like the fact that my sabbatical from homework is coming to an end.

AND - I can't believe I forgot this - the Patriots game tomorrow night, when they march into Denver and show just how much the run defense has improved since early November. I know they're not exactly favored, but I don't think I could bear it to see the AFC Championships end with anything besides Peyton Manning crying like a baby on the turf of the RCA Dome because New England marched in and showed once again that Manning is the biggest choker since Scott Norwood.

But I did get "Relax" downloaded, so we can cross that off the list. Small victories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home