Thursday, February 16, 2006

faith plus one

After yesterday's shanghai in Property class, I was feeling pretty down on my luck.

But that all changed today, when I found viable proof that God does, in fact, love me. Why? Because the University of Wisconsin cancelled all post-4:30 classes...the first class cancellations in sixteen years....meaning that my Property class was cancelled.

I actually sat there for about thirty seconds, thinking that I should finish my reading for Property before the long snowy trek home. And then I came to my senses and ran, mostly because I saw my evil Property professor roaming the 5th floor, and I feared that if I sat around much longer, he'd spread some insane message that "all post-4:30 classes does not include the 4:35 Property class"...




1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you feel I needed to know this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home