Thursday, February 09, 2006

remix to ignition

It's back! The Official "Eating Mexican Food Cooked by Real Mexicans That Came Across the Border Illegally Last Week" Countdown!

Now, the Countdown won't be official, since I'm getting into Austin so late that, unless my parents decided to pick up a to-go order from Matt's El Rancho, I won't be consuming Mexican food until the next day at the very least. This time, I'm pretty much using the "Tasty Enchilada" as a symbol of my safe arrival in Texas.

So as of right now, we're looking at (at 9:01:35am) 28 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes, and 25 seconds until this:



It looks tastier in person. Trust me.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a steaming plate of shit. Gross.
DMA

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Leave my damn mexican food out of this. Just because it's not a McBurrito from Chipotle doesn't mean it's not awesome.

At least it's not the enchiladas with salsa verde - those look like something that a cat puked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home