Sunday, December 17, 2006

this may seriously cut into my sitting-around time

There's a lot on the agenda, now that the "Eating Mexican Food Cooked by Real Mexicans that Came Over the Border Illegally Last Week" countdown is at 4 days, 15 hours, and about 10 minutes.

-Take Biz Orgs final (hopefully I'll get more than 2.5 hours' sleep before this one)
-Buy birthday card for grandmother
-Write out Christmas Cards
-Mail birthday and Christmas Cards
-Kill Germans any way I can (by shooting Nazis in Call of Duty 2. Come to think of it, the fact that I find this game ridiculously therapeutic is probably a problem requiring serious psychiatric help.)
-Put away laundry that I did last Monday while studying for Con Law final
-Buy cheese curds to take to Texas
-Do dishes that have been sitting in sink since...well, let's just say that carbon dating may be involved to answer that one.
-Clean out moldy food in fridge
-Pay as many January bills as possible
-Watch entire first seasons of "Heroes" and "Friday Night Lights" that I have TiVoed
-Study for International Law final
-Take (and probably fail) International Law final (why, oh why, did I take this class?!?!)
-Shred the dozen piles of mail lying around my living room so they don't catch fire while I'm away
-Turn off TiVo season passes for "General Hospital" and "Angel" so that my TiVo doesn't fill up while I'm gone
-Pack for month-long vacation
-Clean bathroom so that I don't return to find a sink full of spiders this year.
-Find flip flops to wear (1) to the airport in defiance of stupid "take shoes off" regulations that people seem to think really stop terrorism, and (2) for the first three weeks of vacation, until I make it to Richmond...and even then, I can't promise that I'll wear shoes.*
-Pick out DVDs to watch on the plane - preferably ones that will lead to the most disapproving stares from fellow passengers.

But before I get to all that...I think I'm gonna go take a nap.


*Now that I think about it...does anyone know if those airline liquid restrictions are still in place? I'd like to know if I need to somehow become a camel between now and Thursday morning, since I consume about 70oz of liquid during any one flight in order to avoid airsickness.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Re: travel restrictions:
According to http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm#10
you can bring beverages you buy after the security checkpoint (in the airport), just not anything you brought from home. And they still have the 3 oz. restrictions on toiletries, etc.

Have a great trip!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Dangerous Mind said...

Awesome. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home