Thursday, November 30, 2006

get a room

So about a week ago, the Dean of Laying The Smack Down sent an e-mail to the entire law student populace about appropriate library behavior. You know, no eating (because it might get in the books, and then rats will eat the valuable Northwest Reporters that are available online anyway), no uncovered cups, no talking, no accidentally plugging your headphones into the wrong spot on your laptop and playing an episode of "The Office" for the entire third floor. Pretty standard stuff.

After watching the people at the table next to me yesterday grope and cuddle for about 20 minutes, something tells me that maybe that e-mail should've included "no PDA - at least, not where people can see you." I mean, I find a live floor show particularly distracting when I'm trying to watch TV in the library - I can imagine that the people actually doing work don't appreciate it, either.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sat next to those two today, they are awful!

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were in the library? What has happened to you???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home