Monday, December 04, 2006

...and yet, so far

After my fun with bird flu last spring, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I didn't get sick at all this semester. In fact, a friend of mine commented about how nice it was that I haven't looked like death for several months straight.

And then the headache came Saturday night...and it hasn't gone away. Rather, it's made itself at home, and brought with it a few friends: fatigue, fever, and nausea. They must be having the world's largest rave in my immune system, because I still feel terrible. Granted, I'm normally about three minutes away from falling asleep in International Boredom class...but today I physically feel my eyes shutting as Professor Spock drones on.

Now that I think about it, I can't think of one logical explanation for why I actually schlepped all the way to class today. Maybe I have some sort of neurological disease that's eaten away the "common sense" portion of my brain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home