Tuesday, January 17, 2006

back on the chain gang

Five minutes into my first class of the semester, and I already have a gripe.

The professor's up there giving us the ground rules for his class... e.g., "be on time", "be prepared"...

And people are actually writing this down. In their notes.

If you don't have enough common sense to come to class on time and with the reading done, then you shouldn't be in law school. In fact, you should probably undergo some sort of sterilization procedure. Trust me - future generations will thank you.

UPDATE: I also enjoyed this gem, courtesy of the idiot sitting in front of me: "Civ Pro II requires more critical thought". Nooooo, really? Is that what that "II" implies?

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

II means "read between the lines." And they were good rules, you have to admit, that many of our classmates will have difficulty following...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home