Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i need more cowbell

I walked into my Property classroom yesterday afternoon and immediately began to feel dizzy. I started sweating, my head started pounding, and my stomach started churning. I began to ascend Everest and had to stop halfway up because I couldn't breathe. So I did what any person with a brain should do: I turned around and walked right back out (after C, M, J, and A convinced me to leave because hey, what are friends for if not to provide noteage?).

I'm not sure if it was an anxiety attack because some guy was going on and on about how professors who torture the kids who don't know the answers to their questions are great, because people deserve being made to feel like scum for "not being prepared" instead of the professor moving on to someone who actually knows the answer (sorry, but some of us are prepared - i'm guessing that makes us "not smart"), or if it's some sort of icky virus. I hope it's a virus. That's probably not a good thing to wish for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home