Monday, January 30, 2006

achtung baby

"This is the case that proves that cranky old people have some rights." ~Property professor, on a case involving plaintiffs who sued because a company moved a mobile home across their land.


I walk into Property class today, feeling all awesome (for no particular reason, other than the fact that I am awesome), and start up the stairs to the nosebleed section. About halfway up, I trip and faceplant on one of the stairs. I know that the section of about twenty students sitting right there all saw me faceplant, despite the fact that I tried desperately to play it off...and do you think that any one of them actually asked me if I was all right?

Of course not - caring about the welfare of other people would take precious time away from philosophic discussions about someone's new Facebook photos.

Oh, and VG#1? If I have to sit here and mentally correct your grammar just to understand what your question is about, I'm going to assume that you have nothing valid to add to the discussion and continue playing Space Invaders. Or maybe I'll see if I can find a "Paris Hilton-to-English" decoder ring to use the next time you decide to pretend you've been paying attention.


Dear Douchebag Who Ate Tuna Fish in Property,

I know it's late and the day and all...but next time, can you wait 20 minutes to eat? If you can't, I hope you enjoy cleaning my vomit off of the desks, because that smell is downright rancid.

Thanks,
Me


1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you stop complaining please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home