Friday, January 27, 2006

dr. noah drake, put down the flask - you're needed in exam room #2

Our Contracts grades are going to be posted sometime over the weekend. I'd like to think that Prof. K. is a closet Rick Springfield fan, and the promise of getting him to play Bascom Mall was all of the incentive he needed to stop wandering through the atrium and finish grading our exams.

So now, using my apparent knack for concert promoting, I need to figure out what bands to bring to the show in order to get Profs. S. and C. to turn in our grades in Crim and Civ Pro.

I think adding Bob Dylan, Dire Straits, Black Sabbath, and The Who to the lineup should do the trick. If all else fails, I'm going to get in contact with The Cars, because there's something about Ric Ocasek's ghoulish appearance that just screams, "this is what happens to students when they don't get their grades". And because "Drive" is a great song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home