Tuesday, January 24, 2006

no, i ain't gonna play sun city

Just added to the Law Aid lineup:

CSN&Y
David Bowie
Billy Ocean ('cause his agent told me on the phone that he doesn't have anything better to do than sing "Caribbean Queen" for a bunch of disgruntled law students)


I think my next venture will be putting on a concert to benefit the Starbucks training program. Because even though it took them a full semester to get the "grande sugar-free hazelnut nonfat no whip mocha" part down, they still haven't mastered the part where they don't burn the coffee. Burned coffee = Sad, uncaffeinated, cranky me...and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

Whoever out there just thought to themselves, "but she's cranky even with the caffeine"... okay, you're right. But I'm worse without it. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home