Saturday, January 21, 2006

insert cute boot in mouth

So we got our Torts grades yesterday....and let's just say that I've realized that I probably shouldn't condemn the Valley Girls in my classes, since they are likely not only more intelligent than I am, but they also probably received better grades than I did. Oh, and I should probably stock up on the red shirts to wear at Target this summer, since they don't require a transcript. Or maybe I should consider a career in the custodial arts.

Still, I keep telling myself that Rory Gilmore got a D on her first paper at Chilton, and she ended up valedictorian....so, you know, maybe not all hope is lost.*

Moving on, is it a bad sign that I woke up yesterday morning and, when I stood up to get ready for the gym, saw nothing but flashing lights? Oh, not like, police officer flashing lights. I mean, bright yellow and green and white spots almost completely covering the bedroom furniture. Yeah, they went away...but that definitely isn't right. In fact, I spent the rest of the morning on the couch feeling like I was swimming through mud. I'm trying to decide if this has something to do with the gym, or if it has to do with the sleeping pills and me trying to normalize my sleeping schedule, or if God is trying to tell me that law school just isn't my thing.


*Yes, it's a TV show. You know what? I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home