Tuesday, January 24, 2006

fun with real videos!

Video #1 - From last weekend's "Saturday Night Live" - the ballad of Young Chuck Norris - for anyone who wants to know how Chuck got his start as a kickboxing and law-enforcement legend. Not as good as Lazy Sunday, but still the best part of last week's episode.

(Bonus for all you Followers of Chuck out there, please enjoy some Random Chuck Norris Facts)

Video #2 - While we're on the subject of Chuck Norris...the best Walker: Texas Ranger Lever clip ever from "Late Night with Conan O'Brien". It's highly offensive, and I hate myself for laughing at it, mostly because it gets funnier every time I see it.

Video #3 - "Hi there, I'm Kevin Federline. You may know me because I married Britney Spears so that I could be sure to live in a house with an endless supply of Chee-tos. Now she thinks I need to get off the couch and, like, get a job. But since I'm barely qualified to pump gas I figured, hey, why don't I try singing? I mean, my wife's completely talentless and has made millions! So here's my video. Oh, and if you want to know what a PopoZao is, don't ask. My manager told me once, but I smoked a huge bowl right after he told me, so those brain cells are long gone. And I can't look it up in the dictionary because I can't read or write."


(this is what happens when The WB chooses to show reruns of "Gilmore Girls" instead of new episodes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home