Monday, January 30, 2006

the ballad of my new haircut

I went in for a cut yesterday and asked for two inches off of all of my layers (first, of course, I had to clarify that I meant "take the length up two inches, then take everything else up two inches"). And I leave with about an inch off of my bottom layer, and everything else up at or above my shoulders (a noticeable disparity of about two inches).

It looked like I had fem-mullet. Or, more accurately, my hair was in some sort of shape resembling the mushroom power-up from Super Mario Brothers. And since I still have night terrors about mullets and going to a school named after the President of the Confederacy, I chopped off my bottom layer (with kid scissors, no less) this morning.

So if you happen to see me and think, "God, she has a crappy haircut", just remember - it was crappy when I left the salon, and I had to do extreme damage control.



1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh no. I'm on my way to the hairdresser's now, and already have a bad feeling about it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home