Saturday, January 28, 2006

plenty of sucking potential still out there. have some faith.

My friend and I decided that the fact that we blew off studying for Contracts at about 4 in the afternoon the day before the final, sat around, and played games and watched TV for 5 hours is the reason why our grades were a full letter grade higher than what we expected.

Not that my Contracts grade is anything spectacular. It's perfectly average. Mediocre, even. I'm just glad that my Writing grade no longer has to compensate for a failing grade in Contracts.

At the same time, I decided that it's a bad sign that I had a dream last night that I got a "D" in Crim. Being a good writer can only help me so much in that class. The fact that I openly told the professor that I had no intention of ever participating won't help me here.

I think I'm gonna go buy some shoes to celebrate the fact that I didn't fail Contracts. And then I'm gonna stop talking about it, because I don't want to make people feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home