Friday, January 27, 2006

friday i'm in love

I'm sitting here, trying wrap my head around why anyone would want to dress like Jessica Simpson. The only thing I could come up with is that you're a VG and totally high-maintenance and have nothing better to do in class...because, quite frankly, your brain hit "Overload" when you realized that buffalo wings are chicken and Chicken of the Sea is fish. My guess is that law school is just a wee bit too tough for you when you have to exercise independent thought instead of copying off of someone else...and the whole "Jessica Simpson" wardrobe won't get you out of this one, thanks to the wonderful world of blind grading. Oh, and could you try not to laugh at people when they make valid points in class? Thanks.

Earlier this week, I posted a video of K-Fed jamming to his new song, "PopoZao". Today, I bring you James Lipton (of "Inside the Actors Studio" fame) on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" reciting the lyrics to "PopoZao". After watching this, I could only speculate as to what I had done to make Christmukwanzakkah come again so quickly.

My goal for this weekend? Sleeping for more than three hours at a time, because this whole "seeing spots" thing is starting to freak me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home